20 February 2011

Weekend

James Marsden, the CPAP, let me down. For some reason I woke up at 3:30 with a gut full of air again. I hate that. I'm not sure what I did differently last night from all the other nights we've been sleeping together. He wasn't being very princely though. He must be taking the weekend off.

Yesterday was a day at home doing next to nothing. Sweetie cooked some frozen Stouffer's concoction in the solar oven which was fun, and we did some dishes and laundry. But mostly, we sat around and did a lot of game playing/reading/watching tv.  It was nice to loaf around for a change, but I should've squeezed some exercise in there somewhere.

My copy of Chocolate and Vicodin by Jennette Fulda has shipped. So I'm looking forward to finding that in my mailbox some day soon.

Looks like I'll be making a short trip to Chicago over next weekend to do some quick business. I love the city, not so much the driving. I hope we have a chance for some sight-seeing. Kiddo is already begging for the Sci and Ind museum.

3 comments:

  1. SO excited to hear what you think of the book. I'm going to order mine this week.

    I read through a few of your most recent posts today. It's inspiring how you're hanging on through drama and emotion. That's a toughie, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I've got to check out that book!

    I hope you have a great trip.

    Hugs & love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. That book sounds interesting. Oh, I'm such a sucker for a good book. James Marsden is really being an @ss. What's up with that?

    Enjoy your trip to the big city :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Don't be a hater!