20 February 2011

Fibromyalgia

Ouch.

It's been so long since I had any fibro pain that I was beginning to think I had imagined it before. You know, it's as if my body's trying to tell me something.  what could it be trying to tell me? Hmmm. . ? Perhaps it's trying to tell me to

GET OFF MY BUTT AND MOVE EVERY DAY AND FUEL IT WITH NUTRITIOUS FOOD AND LOTS OF WATER AND SOME FISH OIL SUPPLEMENTS EVEN!!

Seriously, it's been about a year since I even thought about this annoying pain that NSAID's don't touch. I'm sure the lack of exercise and emotional stress are at the heart of my problem.

And this stupid snow. Can I blame it on that? And also, I hate to wear socks. There, I said it. It's out.

3 comments:

  1. I'm a little shocked and horrified! Keep your socks on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This snow is killing me so I feel ya. My back is screaming at me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear you have fibromyalgia. I have it too, and it is sometimes very hard to deal with. Lack of exercise and stress do me in too, and my aches and pains are quick to remind me when I haven't done enough moving around lately. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Don't be a hater!