Pounds for Life
How I Am Losing It
Post and link back to the person who awarded you this award. Done! See above.
Share 7 things about yourself
- I cannot tolerate liars.
- I have a difficult speaking to people, 'cept my close friends and family. It's called Selective Mutism which is an anxiety disorder. I struggle with it probably on a weekly basis, but meds help me get through most daily interactions.
- Being my kiddo's mom is the best job ever. I take it very seriously.
- I've worked in banking, leasing, food marketing, customer service, insurance claims support, and call center supervision to name a few.
- Reading and writing are like breathing to me. (I can't do them in my sleep either.)
- John Lennon's "Imagine" is my favorite song EVAH!
- One of my many weird interests is natural burial.
Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers (or as many as you can)
- Stacy's Weight Loss Blog
- Me So Hongry!
- Cankles and Carrots
- Lardy No More
- Shrinking Bluebeari
- Life Alignment
Contact the bloggers and tell them they won