03 October 2010

A bit 'o housecleaning

I decided to rearrange things here on my blog today. I still have more that I want to accomplish, but I think I'll wait to add the awards "slide show" another day as I'm a bit weary already. Hopefully things are a little easier to find going forward. Most of the important stuff is still here someplace!

One of the major changes was that I removed the "myfitnesspal" weight loss badge. I really didn't want to do that, but I had made a mistake in the setup and after several attempts of trying to figure out how to fix it, I finally gave up. It wasn't adequately reflecting my weight loss progress because I had entered the wrong "starting weight" to begin with because I was guessing. Well, according to the doctor's office, I guessed too low and I want credit for my hard work. So, if I figure out how to fix it or even redo it from scratch, I will put it back up.  I looked around at some weight loss tickers tonight and although they are cute - they are a bit too cutesy for my liking. Maybe I'll look harder another day when I'm not so grumpy.

Stuff happening tomorrow that I don't want to deal with. Nothing big, just the Culligan people coming to remove the water softener from the basement, and dealing with Ziebart and getting the old car ('96 Monte Carlo) to a mechanic without anybody getting seriously injured.  Little things like this stress me out. Anxiety disorders and panic attacks are stupid and no fun - especially when you've chosen not to eat anymore when they rear their ugly heads.

Tomorrow I'll get up and exercise and take the world by storm! (right?)

6 comments:

  1. Yes, tomorrow you will take all before you by storm! Storm of storms you will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get easily stressed out too. Little things... When I try to start my day with some exercise and prayer and meditation, it definitely goes better. Here's to wishing you a good day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you Lanie. It takes a while for me to learn how to do things on these blogs-it took me 9 weeks to figure out how to get my ticker where I wanted it.

    Tomorrow, I have to bring my Lab to the vet then I'll "take the world by storm." I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally understand how little things can stress one out!! I am bipolar, but I have noticed that the exercise seems to help with grounding me and getting rid of nervous energies.

    I wish you good luck for tomorrow!! You get out there and take the world by storm!! I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lanie, you take the world by storm, girl, just DO it! I know about wanting to eat when my day is filled with stressors and I start to get anxious. You will fly through the day, I'm crossing my fingers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for changes! :) Totally lame comment...I know. But I wanted to let you know that I read your stuff AND that I have big things in mind for changes on my blog.

    I'm so lazy when it comes to that. It just takes forever that I really have to gear up for it.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Don't be a hater!