20 September 2010

And the winners are . ..

Finding the Thin Within wins Half Assed by Jenette Fulda (Pasta Queen)




Laura Hartness wins Women Food, and God by Geneen Roth



Michele wins Such a Pretty Face by Cathy Lamb

 
 
All entries were great and much appreciated. Names were put in  a "hat" and drawn randomly. Please email me  your snail mail address and proper name and I will get your winnings to you. This may take some time, especially for Half Assed, as I need to send Jeneen your book for autograph personally, but will be worth the wait.
 
Thanks EVERYBODY for playing :)

3 comments:

  1. Lanie!

    Thanks so very much!! Wow: a NEW book to read!! I so look forward to reading this book. It was kind of you to offer this give away. I will send my info to your e mail rather than post it here. Thanks again, Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! I was so hoping I would get this book!!!! AHHHH i'm so happy =))))

    Thanks and I'll send you the address!!

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! I'm so looking forward to this one. It's going to get highlighted and underlined for sure. Thanks so much for sharing!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Don't be a hater!