16 March 2011

Cancer

I know I've mentioned it before, but I really adore this woman, my BFF.

Go to this website
http://www.tv26.net/AAFC/AAFC.htm

Click on the St. Baldrick's link and watch the whole video. It's not high-tech and the people are clearly not all professionals, but the heart and love oozing from it is incredible. Pure, pure goodness I tell ya. If you are not moved by these people, you are one tough cookie. Mmmmmm. .. . cookie.

The event in that tiny rural town has so far raised over $8,000.00!  Can you believe it!?!?  We are that much closer to finding cures for childhood (and other) cancer. Bless these wonderful volunteers and especially my Goddess friend of scalp fuzz.

More about the event and donations here:
http://www.stbaldricks.org/events/mypage/eventid/4276/eventyear/2011

And if you have a dollar or two . . . I know it will be well spent by conributing to the cause.

(PS - no I am not in the videos. I am very stealty with my camera avoidance.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Don't be a hater!