17 November 2010

quick post

kid is staying home from school today. She's feeling nauseous and lethargic. Sweetie suggests it's hormones. I think he just says that to get a reaction out of me.

cold today and lots of birds at the feeders; juncos, chickadees, goldfinches . . . a coupla ducks on the pond today . . .

Watched Biggest Loser on the net . . . not happy with the results but as it gets down to the end, it's harder to choose . . Next week is makeover week which will be fun to watch.

well . .. I must go make sure this kid isn't enjoying herself.

3 comments:

  1. Lol! I made it a point to make sure the kids didn't stay home and watch tv all day when they claimed they were sick.

    And yes....bbrrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry kid is not feeling well. I missed the biggest loser this week..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, we missed it too. We watched it on NBC.com instead!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Don't be a hater!