24 August 2010

I feel good!

It's the last day of summer break. We're going to the zoo today. I weighed down 1.1 lbs this morning, almost back down to earning those new shoes. Do I have to buy another pair? I hope not, I hate spending money on shoes.

Went to preview night at new school yesterday. I think it's going to be a great place for my kid. The teachers and principal were very upbeat and friendly. The layout of the school is great. My daughter feels empowered and ready to start. She's gonna make some great friends!

Did a mile and a half on Walk it Out last night even though I was tired. *Pride glow*

I hear my daughter getting ready already - dry run for catching the bus tomorrow. I guess I should put on some pants at the very least.

I hope you all have a great day. Make good choices!

5 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling good and slayed the Walk! Good for you. I'm enjoying your comments on my blog. You're too funny. About the unknown comic - I was going to do the paper bag on my head thing...great minds think alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Walk it Out', not familiar with that, is it a program like for the Wii or similar?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the loss and the walk! You should have the glow of pride. Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lanie, AWESOME - keep it up!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pants are kinda optional in my household. They're not preferred and they're highly discourage.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Don't be a hater!