12 July 2010

Summer camp, day 1

It's been over 24 hours since I've seen or heard from my eight year old and I'm doing suprisingly well. I did nap this morning, mainly because I COULD have that luxury, not that I necessarily needed it. I exercised afterwards. I ate well for breakfast, lunch, and snack but I think I overdid it for dinner. I'm actually full which I haven't experienced in a few weeks. It was healthy food, but probably too much.

Hubby is home from work and not interested in swimming, so maybe I can talk him into a walk or take one myself. These are the times I most wish I had a dog. Or, I could just exercise some more alone - which isn't as much fun. Yesterday I got to have a walk on the campus of my alma mater with my BFF. Now I'm spoiled.

1 comment:

  1. You could come here and walk MY dog! I think I'm going to take him for a walk right now. It's a good excuse to get out of the house. Whatcha doing Thursday?

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Don't be a hater!