30 April 2012

Breaking Destructive

Today I begin to break habits that are destructive. Not just "bad" habits, but habits that steer me away from my goals.

The first habit I'm breaking is eating in the car. Or, re-breaking that habit. Let's hope it sticks this time.

As of right now, I no longer eat in the car.  My friend N is supporting me by giving my car a nice detailing.

This, my friends, is just the tip of the iceberg. The big, fat, roly, overweight iceberg.


Who's with me? Anybody? Anybody?

2 comments:

  1. Who's this friend - I gotta get me one too!
    Walking Club tomorrow if you wanna come walk with your kid!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT? I know N and she should give me a good detailing as a going away present. I am hoping the habit of eating in my car will stop when I can stop running from one place to the next with barely any time between stops.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Don't be a hater!