04 January 2011

Back to the present time.

Yesterday's post was a fun little project from http://www.shrinkingeans.net/ where we were supposed to pretend we were 1 year in the future looking back and writing a letter to our present self. So, that is my wish list of sorts for the coming year. Thanks everybody for you enthusiastic responses.

Today I had great fun hanging out with BFF and doing a little knitting, worked out at the gym 40 minutes on the treadmill and tried some crazy exercise at home too, during Biggest Loser.

At the beginning of the BL premiere, I was smaller than each one of them. That was fun! Didn't last long though. At least it was a 2 hour episode. lol

Now I need to go find my Kindle so I can sleep. Nice, snuggly Kindle. I want to wrap up Lesson 1 in the book "A Course in Weight Loss" as recommended as this month's pick by Juli's Journey. This one is definitely written for Believers, but I think there are a lot of good ideas in here that even a total heathen could wrap up in their own belief system and use towards their success. It's a little difficult to stay objective during some of the churchier stuff, but I'll muddle through. :)

Tomorrow looks like it's going to shape up to be a full day of volunteering, although I've missed my lunches with Sweetie 2 days in a row now so I'm going to try to work that in somehow. I know he probably misses me terribly. :-) Especially since he decided not to join us for the viewing of the Biggest Loser premiere.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for biggest loser!! i hope its good im about to watch the recording now!! im happy i'm not the only on that works out to biggest loser :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy and Lanie rocking in their chairs..........k.n.i.t.t.i.n.g.

    Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm envious of your Kindle, love your book titles, and glad to see that it seems the drama has settled. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were in big comfy chairs not rocking, but rockin' it!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Don't be a hater!