18 September 2010

Any suggestions?

I've learned all kinds of new terms since I started blogging about my weight loss but I need one more.

It's going to be a little while before I reach "onederland"  or the "hundred pound club" which are both great goals. But what about when I can where clothes whose sizes begin with a "1"?  My next size down will be an 18 and I think coming from wearing 26/28W that it deserves a term all it's own. Is there one already and I just haven't picked up on it yet?

I could call it

Xless (but some 18's are Xlarge depending on the manufacturer)
TeenWorld?
Re-teen?

Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

  1. X-less - I do like that one. Hmmm, 2-less

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living the Teen Dream.

    Teen Queen

    Teeny-tiny.

    Thank you, thank you-I'll be here all night, folks. ;-)

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspotcom

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Don't be a hater!