Michele just gave me an award. My first award. It could not have come at a better time. It's called versatile blogger and it's in the sidebar on the right. Isn't it pretty? Thanks Michele!
I just found Michele - actually she just found me. She gave me an award, so I like her and consider her an intelligent and discerning woman. My friendship is cheap.
Here are the rules that go with the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
4. Let your nominees know about the award.
Thanks again, Michele. Geesh. Thank you thank you thank you!
Seven things about me:
1. I grew up tall and thin and hated it. Always wanted to be one of the curvy girls. Be careful what you wish for.
2. I'm a picky eater.
3. My BFF saved my life by helping me get through one of the biggest challenges I've ever had to face: unexpected motherhood.
4. The day I met my BFF I called my husband and told him that I just met the first person ever that I could not find one thing I liked about or had in common with. That was 17 years ago (almost to the day) and I was 23 years old. He told me to try harder to find something. He regrets it now.
5. I try very hard to be good at my job. I'm a full-time mom.
6. I am a Unitarian Universalist which is probably a religion you haven't heard about much, but it's been around for centuries and no, it's not paganism.
7. My life's not perfect, but I love it anyway. I'm working hard to make it last as long as possible. I'm greedy that way.
Now I have to nominate 15 other blogs . . . dogGONE, fifteen is a LOT!
1. Olivia at "But you have such a pretty face" because she was one of the first bloggers to inspire me and get me started here.
2. Toph at Less of a Man because he's one of my favorite people in the whole wide world.
3. Mandy at Bigmamamandy because she's my BFF and she likes stalkers. Go stalk her, really. (Not you, Pa)
4. Mrs. FatAss at Did I Just Eat that Out Loud? because she makes me laugh and she's cute as a freakin' button!
5. Happy Fun Pants at Smaller Fun Pants because I like to distract her when she's running to see what kind of large vehicle she might bodyslam.
6. Lala at Donut Therapy because sprinkles are pretty and she is a genius with words!
7. Bry at Embracefire because she's really supportive for somebody who is so fit and pretty.
8. Jenna at Gluten Free because she's been following me and I finally found her blog so now I can follow her back!
9. Terry Border at Bent Objects because he makes me smile and is one of the all-around nicest guys I've "met" on the blogosphere.
10. Waisting Time because she thinks I'm awesome.
Clearly, 15 is too many. Let's go for 10 instead, shall we?