18 July 2010

Did you ever have one of those dreams?

I had a dream last night that I was really angry with my in-laws for a lot of different little things. In the dream, they were so inconsiderate and I was so frustrated and angry that I tried leaving them, but they kept on talking about how unreasonable I was and how right they were - even though I had ended up losing track of my kid and my car in a big city. Then the alarm went off.

Now, I know they have done nothing to me IRL and I'm trying to shake the anger and irritation because I know it was just a dream. Why can't I get rid of it? I hate my brain sometimes.

Good news, I'm down .4 this morning and it's cooler today than it has been, and we're promised the rain we so desperately need for our poor brown lawn.

1 comment:

  1. I have those dreams all the time! Then I think, "Well I can see them doing that so I'm mad!" Running around the city looking for your car and your daughter prolly helped in your .4 weight loss, SOOO, you should thank them!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Don't be a hater!