The Rules state I'm supposed to name 10 things I like, so here it goes . . .
- Volunteering - doing for others helps me be less egocentric
- Reading - my favorite escape from nonfiction to Jodi Picoult, or currently the Guardians of Ga'Hoole series.
- Talking to my girlfriends on the phone - especially BFF!
- Nature - Some days I feel as if we live in the middle of a nature preserve. I love it!
- Swimming - especially in the pond and with my kid
- Crafts - scrapbooking, ceramics, knitting - you name it, I've tried it
- Travel - Seldom have the opportunity, but I love it
- Sustainable living - hubby works in green energy, we love Mother Earth News and all that stuff, even though we don't practice it as much as we should. We love our solar oven!
- Anything Australia - I've been hooked since I was a wee girl watching Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom.
- Last, but not least - hanging out with my kid
1. Auntie Mandy's Good Choices Blog
2. Donut Therapy
3. Less of a Man
4. The X-Banded Files
5. My walk from flab to fab
6. Crazy Fat Girl
7. Julie Lost and Found
8. Polar's Page
9. Happy Weight After
(I will return to complete my list)